Dig Into Jobsite Performance
VisionLink® and Product LinkTM go hand-in-hand for today’s most advanced equipment management solutions. Product Link comes standard on new Cat® machines and transmits equipment data via cell and satellite. It has an easy-to-use, subscription-based interface called VisionLink that enables customized health and utilization reports. Learn more about how VisionLink telematics can save you money and increase uptime.
Manage your equipment on the VisionLink platform.
- See your entire fleet at a glance
- Monitor fuel usage
- Set up site boundaries and security alerts
- Customize the alerts and displays that matter to you
- Compare working time versus idle time
- Get the right information to the right people at the right time
Need to learn more about the new VisionLink platform? Sign up for free VisionLink online training sessions.
Need to know more? Access resources like FAQs, and a list of benefits VisonLink can offer your fleet. For more information or to schedule a free training session, contact us.
Why Do I Need VisionLink?
What Are the Newest Features?
VisionLink has been expanded to boost user benefits.
Fleet Management Features
- Intuitive user-centric design
- Improved fleet views
- Comprehensive utilization trends and histograms with comparison graphs
- User-friendly mapping
- Easy-to-use configuration wizards
Asset Management Features
- New asset details dashboard
- Location history mapping
- Multi-sided polygon geofences
- Customizable alerts including site boundary, zone, fault code, fluid analysis and asset status
- Integration with Parts.Cat.Com and SOS Services Online
Product Link Cellular Hardware
- Cellular communication
- Timely asset status (working/not working)
- Up to one the minute updates of hours and location
- Hours and location information with event and diagnostic codes
- Low-profile antenna design and/or internal antenna
- Compact design with integrated radio
Cat Product Link is a remote monitoring solution for your equipment that enables efficient and effective fleet management. Product Link gives you more timely, useful information about how your equipment is performing, right now, creating maximum efficiency, productivity and better control over owning and operating costs.