In-house Hydraulic Repair
Hydraulic pump motors, valves and cylinders provide much of the muscle behind today's machines, translating into pushing, digging and lifting power. Keeping your machine in shape dramatically reduces downtime and improves productivity. Cashman Equipment assists you by providing in-house hydraulic repair performed by expert technicians. Our specialized hydraulic shops offer:
Hose fabrication | Cat & non-Cat cylinder repairs, design & fabrication | Full production hone up to 32" | Line boring | Metal spray shafts | Oversized cylinders - any length or diameter | Re-rod | Re-tube | Re-seal | Rod re-chroming/valve spools | Re-groove pulleys | Rod straightening
In addition to our extensive repair capabilities, Cashman is also your Cat and non-Cat hydraulic parts and service provider. We offer a broad range of cylinder types, including:
- High-grade cylinders with threaded or bolted head configurations
- Position Sensing Cylinders for electro-hydraulic or programmable hydraulic systems
- Telescopic cylinders for applications where space is at a premium
- Front and rear struts to absorb shock loads on the bodies and frames of large trucks (25 to 400 tons)
We offer reliable pumps and motors for a variety of equipment, and components for all of your application needs.
- Gear pumps for engine lubrication (oil), transmission, and brake cooling systems
- Piston pumps for steering and implement systems
- Piston pumps and motors for hydrostatic transmissions
- Piston motors to enable forward and reverse direction of travel systems
- Motors for open loop circuits
For more information about these products and services, contact a Cashman Product Support Sales Representative (PSSR) at (800)937-2326.