Productivity Through Innovation
Technology-enabled fleet management solutions use electronics, communications software, and analytics to support customers by maximizing the uptime and efficiency of their equipment while minimizing the cost of ownership through lifecycle planning and management. Most Cat equipment is factory-equipped — or can be retrofit with — one or more of the technologies below.
We offer the following technology products to improve fleet operations:
- Construction Technology: Digital tools to improve efficiency, productivity, and more
- Fatigue & Distraction Risk Management: Enhance the safety of your operators
- MineStar: Fleet management specifically designed for the mining industry’s needs
- Product Link™: A remote monitoring solution that collects data from your asset’s electronic control module and provides the information you can use to more efficiently and effectively manage your fleet
- SITECH Southwest: Leading provider of technology solutions throughout Arizona, Nevada, parts of Eastern and Southeast California. We partner with construction companies and specialize in applications such as earthmoving, agriculture, landfilling and other related industries. We offer mining technologies from several brands such as Rajant, Wingtra, and Trimble; while we partner with Empire’s embedded mining team for Cat mining technology solutions. We offer products and software technology from the top manufacturers.
- VIMS: Vital Information Management System (VIMS) is a powerful tool for machine management that provides operators, service personnel, and managers information on a wide range of vital machine functions.
- VisionLink®: The software behind Product Link, where you can learn so much more about your fleet’s operation and productivity