Can You Put a Price on Your Productivity?
Without reliable power quality resources, thousands of dollars are lost per minute in direct costs such as damaged components and equipment, extra maintenance costs, failed component replacement costs, liability for health/safety, and loss of revenue due to downtime. You will never be more aware of the value of your power quality products than when they simply function properly and protect your company’s productivity.
When failure is not an option, Computer Protection Systems (CPS), a division of Cashman Equipment, is the power quality resource prepared to maximize your uptime with a variety of products for sale and rental, as well as service and support. Emergency 24-hour service is available at 800-937-2326.
Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Three phase single unit systems from 10kVA to 2100kVA
- Multi-module systems from 50kVA to 8MW
Line Voltage Equipment Surge Protection
- Multiple outlet surge protectors/power strips (residential & industrial)
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppression (TVSS)
Batteries (VRLA, Wet Cells, NiCad, and Monitoring)
- Enersys Data Safe Batteries
- C&D Technologies
- East Penn-Deka Batteries
- Replacing VRLA Batteries
- Lithium Ion Battery Solutions
- Battery racks, cables, connectors, cabinets, and spill containment
Remote Battery Monitoring
UPS Service & Maintenance
We service and support all UPS brands, including Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Eaton, Emerson, APC, Schneider, and GE. Wherever you are in Nevada, CPS will be there to support your business needs, including but not limited to:
- Load Banking & Commissioning
- Thermographic Imaging
- Building Management Systems / Interfaces
Our factory trained and authorized technicians are strategically located throughout the Mountain West to keep your product at peak performance and respond quickly when you need us. Call us today at 800-937-2326 to begin working with a power professional to design the right system to meet your power needs.