Used Cat® Skid Steers for Sale in Nevada
Upgrading your heavy equipment fleet by adding an agile, multipurpose skid steer loader can enhance your jobsite performance and help you complete your projects in less time. If a brand-new skid steer doesn’t quite fit your equipment budget, a used skid steer loader can provide the answer you’re looking for. Review our current used skid steer loader inventory.
Cashman Equipment is your one-stop headquarters for superior used skid steers that deliver the ideal combination of performance, longevity, and affordability.
Wide Selection of Used Cat Skid Steers for Sale
As the exclusive Cat® equipment dealer for Nevada and the Eastern Sierras, you can count on Cashman Equipment to carry a solid selection of used Cat skid steers at fantastic prices. You may find late-model machines with all the latest technological advancements that allow you to work smarter, not harder.
Our fleet can also include older units that will deliver excellent value for your money. You might even find dependable used skid steers from leading allied manufacturers.
Buy Used Skid Steers With Complete Confidence
While there are many places to purchase a used skid steer loader in NV, you’ll have difficulty finding a dealer that can match Cashman Equipment when it comes to service. We’re a family-owned and operated business that has been proudly serving Las Vegas and Nevada since 1931. Our staff includes knowledgeable heavy equipment experts who won’t steer you in the wrong direction when choosing the best skid steer for your applications.
We also provide prompt, efficient service long after the sale — we carry all the replacement parts you need to keep your skid steer on the job. Our experienced service technicians can handle everything from routine preventive maintenance to major engine repairs with speed and confidence.
Adding Work Tool Attachments: A Cost-Effective Used Skid Steer Loader Purchasing Strategy
A great way to maximize the performance of used Cat skid steers is by combining them with work tool attachments. Cashman Equipment carries a wide assortment of skid steer attachments including augers, backhoes, buckets, mulchers, and more. Buying a used skid steer along with the right attachments will enable you to complete more types of jobs, while also saving money in the process.
Work Smarter With Used Cat Skid Loaders
Across industries, from construction to forestry to agriculture to mining, a skid loader is a go-to piece of equipment. Whether you're looking to replace your existing skid steer or expand your fleet, we can help you find a used skid loader that matches your budget, application and day-to-day demands. Find us at multiple locations throughout Nevada, with a well-stocked inventory of used Cat skid loaders that are ready to perform.
Benefits of Used Skid Loaders
For more contractors and companies, it's becoming advantageous to invest in a used skid steer versus new. A few of the best reasons to buy used include:
- Top-notch quality: With more than 90 years of history, Caterpillar is the established and respected name for lasting quality and performance. With a Cat machine in your fleet, you know you can accomplish whatever the weather and landscape throw at you, whether it's new or used — and we make sure of it, inspecting every used skid loader before it becomes available to you.
- Fair prices: Our values focus on honesty, which is why we offer competitive, reasonable prices for all our equipment. With us, what you see is what you get, and that includes transparent rates that let you optimize your company funds when purchasing machinery. We're your partner, and that means we invest ourselves in your success.
- Modern technology: The decision to purchase a used skid steer doesn't mean you miss out on the latest technologies for productivity, safety, and sustainability. With a used, but newer, model of your existing skid loader, you can incorporate new tech into your operations, which can improve your completion times and efficiency, as well as overall workplace safety.
- Long-term support: As a part of our customer commitment, we provide you and your team with continuous backing. We'll work with you one-on-one to find a used skid steer that checks off every box on your list, from the available safety features to the number of hours. Plus, we can help you throughout the financing process, explaining the available options, rates, terms, and more.
- Full service: Our vision focuses on our role as your value-added partner. After you purchase your used Cat skid loader, we're still here to offer support. Our well-equipped service centers at our various locations are also at your disposal. Trust our certified technicians to complete your routine and preventative maintenance, as well as any repairs or rebuilds, with honesty and transparency.
Add a Cashman Equipment Used Skid Steer to Your Fleet
At our company, we've built nearly 90 years of success on the values of honesty, communication, safety, and respect, which is why we're a business that people trust. In fact, we're one of the top Caterpillar dealerships in North America, a testament to our commitment to you, our customers. Whether you're looking for new, used, or rental equipment, our team is your choice for customer-focused service.
Browse Our Current Used Skid Steer Loader Selection
Take a minute to review our current used skid steer loader inventory. If you don’t see the machine you’re looking for, just let us know and we’ll do our best to locate it for you. You can reach out to us requesting a quote or by phone at 800-937-2326.
Stop by a Cashman Equipment dealer location near you for an in-person look. Our knowledgeable heavy equipment sales staff will be happy to assist you!