Field Service, Direct to You
Cashman Equipment maintains a fleet of over 120 fully equipped Field Service vehicles. Our knowledgeable Field Service technicians have laptop computers with the latest Caterpillar diagnostic tools and programs. With these capabilities, our service technicians and vehicles can be dispatched to your job site to complete on-site maintenance and repairs quickly and efficiently.
Equipped with boom-cranes, air compressors, advanced tooling, mobile communications, and laptop computers, our field service vehicles are ready 24 hours a day to get you back to work in a hurry. We are prepared to handle:
- Air conditioning systems installation & repair (Cat & non-Cat)
- Electrical system diagnostics & repairs
- Engine diagnostics & repairs
- Final drives
- Hydraulic component diagnostics & repairs
- On-site welding
- On-site line boring
- Steering clutch diagnostics & repairs
- Torque diagnostics & repairs
- Transmission diagnostics & repairs
- Undercarriage repairs/replacements
To help you maintain proper maintenance and reduce repair costs, Cashman Equipment also has Mobile Lube Service trucks fully equipped to handle all your lube requirements.
Contact Cashman Equipment’s Service department at (800) 937-2326 for additional information.