Cat Equipment – Built to Be Rebuilt
A Cat machine is the best investment in productivity you can make and there is a way to improve it. When most competitive models would require replacement, Cat equipment can be rebuilt to deliver a cost-effective “second life” because it is built to be rebuilt. You can rebuild the entire machine or just the powertrain for maximum life and continuing value. Cashman Equipment offers several programs:
- CAT CERTIFIED MACHINE REBUILD (CCR)… entire machine is rebuilt (including the powertrain)
- CASHMAN MACHINE REBUILD… a machine rebuild customized to your specifications
- CAT CERTIFIED POWERTRAIN REBUILD (CPT)… a complete rebuild of the powertrain
The extensive Cat Certified Rebuild program incorporates the very latest critical engineering updates into your machine. After a thorough evaluation, including more than 200 tests/inspections and the automatic replacement of up to 7,000 parts (depending on model), you’ll receive a like-new machine and new warranty.
Our facilities work diligently to minimize the threat of dust, dirt, and other contaminants in our repair areas. Whether you require a full Cat Certified Rebuild or wish to repair just one component, we have the technology and the Cat-certified technicians to inspect, evaluate, disassemble, repair, and reassemble your equipment.
The Rebuild Process
- Machine Selections /Inspection/Evaluation
- Engineering Updates
- Performance Analysis Testing
- Component Disassembly including frames, brakes, final drives, axles, bearings, electronic systems, radiator, transmission, engine, undercarriage, hydraulic systems, steering, operator’s station, ROPS
Call your Cashman’s Product Support department at 800-937-2326 for details about our rebuild programs.