Equipment Maintenance, Repair, and Service
Cashman Equipment is prepared to handle extensive equipment repairs throughout the state of Nevada and in parts of California. We have dedicated resources for all types of services and repairs involving engines, transmissions, and other powertrain components, undercarriage, hydraulics, fabrication, painting, and fluid analysis.
Our service shops have specialized areas equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to troubleshoot and repair your equipment. Also, Cashman’s Reno shops are 5-Star Contamination Control certified by Caterpillar® – their highest accreditation for minimizing dust, dirt, and other contaminants in the repair areas. Cashman’s Henderson facility is in the process of renewing its 5 Star Contamination Control certification.
More than 300 expertly trained service professionals are equipped to work on systems and components of heavy and general construction equipment of all shapes and sizes.
Examples of Our Heavy Equipment Service Selections
We can provide a wide assortment of equipment repair, maintenance, and service solutions, such as:
- Condition Monitoring: We’ll take a look at five key elements — fluids analysis, electronic data, machine inspections, equipment history, and site conditions — to gain valuable insight into the health of your machines. We’ll use the data to improve your fleet’s preventive maintenance procedures.
- Field Service: With a fleet of more than 150 fully equipped service vehicles, we’re ready to roll to your facility or jobsite to perform equipment repair work and maintenance as needed. We even have mobile lube service trucks to handle oil changes.
- Hydraulics: Hydraulic systems are the lifeblood of today’s Cat® machines. Our heavy equipment service capabilities include maintaining and repairing hydraulic pumps, valves, and cylinders to keep these essential components functioning properly. Specific services include hose fabrication, line boring, and rod straightening, to name a few.
- Customer Value Agreements: Our CVAs offer a flexible, affordable solution for servicing your equipment. We can tailor our agreements to meet your company’s needs and budget requirements. For instance, you can choose a plan that covers machine and preventive maintenance, or one that focuses on hydraulic systems. A CVA can help you keep your long-term equipment ownership costs under control.
Looking for additional information on service tips? Watch these informative videos on maintaining the health of your machine.
We Also Offer Expert Generator Service in Nevada
Our heavy equipment service offerings extend beyond machines such as backhoes, excavators, and bulldozers. We can also provide top-notch service for your power generation equipment. You can count on us to keep your generators and related products in peak operating condition. We can deliver timely service for primary, standby, and portable generators from Caterpillar and other leading manufacturers. Our goal is to ensure your company has a power solution that won’t let you down when you need it the most.
Available generator services in Nevada and eastern California include:
- Preventive maintenance: The best way to prevent a large generator repair bill is having your equipment professionally maintained. Our team of certified technicians can perform routine checkups and troubleshooting steps to detect and correct minor mechanical issues in the early stages.
- Repairs: If something goes wrong with your generator, we can be there quickly to fix the problem. Our techs are experts at handling all types of minor and more complex generator repair tasks — we’ll do whatever it takes to keep downtime to a minimum. We’re also available to handle after-hours generator repair emergencies.
- Replacements: If you have an older or underperforming generator, upgrading to a newer model may be your best option. We’ll help you choose the best product for your power requirements and budget, and we’ll also install it for you.
- Product support: We can provide comprehensive support for your generator and related equipment, such as automatic transfer switches and switchgear. We’ll help you achieve the maximum efficiency from your power generation system.
Contact us for more information and a free equipment repair quote today.
Contact Cashman Equipment’s Service department today at (800) 937-2326 for more information and a free quote. You can also reach out to the location nearest to you to schedule a convenient service appointment.