Cat Paralleling Switchgear is the perfect complement for the control and distribution of your emergency power. Modular and Customizable, it can be designed with protection and control architecture.
- Configuration - IP4X
- Operating Temperature - 35 °C / 40 °C @ 1 hr, option for 0…50 °C (32…122 °F)
- Standard Widths - 600 mm for ABB Emax2 E2 1600 - 2500A. 750 mm for ABB Emax2 E4 3200 - 4000A. 1200 mm for ABB Emax2 E6 4000 - 6300A.
- Standard Heights - Heights include 100mm plinth with fork lift pockets, 1900 mm up to 3200A, 2200 mm for 400,2200 mm for PLC and control cabinets. Option for single point lifting on 4 corners with M10 swivel eyes. Standard sizes for shipping
- Standard Depths - 300, 450 & 750mm for controls and PLC cabinets. 900mm for fixed breakers. 1050mm for withdrawable breakers
- Technical Summary - Modular system enables any configuration Distribution Boards, Motor Control Centers & PLC Control cabinets. Accommodates fixed or withdrawable breakers.
- Application - LV 380…480 VAC, 50 Hz, 3-Phase.
Modes of Operation
- Modes of Operation - Switchgear integration options for multi generator and utility synchronising, load sharing, Peak Lopping/Shaving, AMF, Changeover, Load bank connection, Protection relay etc.