7495 HF Electric Rope Shovel
Cat® Electric Rope Shovels combine immense payload capability with low maintenance requirements and high reliability to deliver the lowest cost-per-ton loading solution for long-life mines. The Cat 7495 HF with Rope Crowd features AC IGBT electrics for greater uptime, lower operating costs and faster cycle times. Its high-flotation undercarriage designed for the oil sands ensures low ground-pressure for improved digging and loading in poor underfoot conditions. The state-of-the-art operator’s cab is the most comfortable and productivity-enhancing in the industry. The 7495 HF with Rope Crowd is available with a number of new technologies that provide operator assist and machine self-protection, enable proactive maintenance, and deliver real-time information on productivity and performance. An entirely electric machine, the 7495 is cleaner and more efficient than diesel-powered machines, plus its regenerative braking technology feeds electrical energy back to the grid.
- Dipper Payload - 120t
- Dipper Capacity - 30.6-62.7 m3 (40-82 yd3)
- Dipper Payload (Available Dipper Payloads Up To 109 Tonnes [120 tons] When Specified) - 120t
- Note - Dependent on application and material density
- Working Weight - With Dipper and Standard Links - 3155000lb
- Ballast - Furnished By Customer - 667150lb
- Note (1) - These weights will vary slightly depending upon dipper and optional equipment selection
- Note (2) - All specifications are based on a 45 m3 (59 yd3) dipper and standard 317.5 cm (125 in) crawlers.
- Planetary Propel - Dual-motor independent drive
- Ground Bearing Pressure - Total Effective Bearing Area (317.5 cm/125 in) Treads - 57 m2 (247 kPa); 614 ft2 (36 psi)
- Hoist - A planetary gearbox with dual-output pinions provides the hoist torque transfer from the electric motor to the hoist drum gear.
- Crawler Dimensions - Overall Width 317.5 cm (125 in) Treads - 41.67in
- Ground Bearing Pressure - Note - Ground bearing pressure is dependent upon many factors
- Upper Works Overall Width - Including Standard Walkways - 41.99in
- Swing - Two planetary gearboxes, each driven by a vertically mounted motor, are located on either side of the revolving frame. Dual-output pinion shafts from each gearbox engage the swing rack.
- Type - Automatic, single-line system for open gear lubricant and grease
- Components (1) - Six pumps (four for open gear lubricant and two for grease) located in an insulated, heated, double-walled lube room
- Components (2) - External fast fill from lower level
- Power Requirements - Average Power Demand - 934-1308 kW
- Power Requirements - 50 Hz - 6,000V, 6,600V, 7,200V, 11,000V
- Power Requirements - Voltage - 3 phase, 50/60 Hz, 7,200V
- Drive - IGBT Acutrol drive system
- Power Requirements - 60 Hz - 7,200V, 13,800V
- System Voltage - Nominal - 50/60 Hz, 7,200V
- Power Requirements - Peak power - 3737 kW
- Note - Other voltage options available to suit customer requirements
- Rope Data - Dipper Trip - Diameter - 0.75in
- Rope Data - Retract - Diameter - 2.5in
- Components - One piece, forged, seamless tubular dipper handle and wide-spread boom point sheaves equipped with hoist ropes and dipper padlocks to stabilize dipper handle.
- Rope Data - Retract - No. - 1
- Rope Data - Boom Suspension - No. - 4
- Rope Data - Crowd - Diameter - 2.5in
- Rope Data - Note - High impact ropes available as an option
- Rope Data - Boom Suspension - Diameter - 3.25in
- Rope Data - Hoist - Diameter - 2.75in
- Rope Data - Crowd - No. - 1
- Rope Data - Hoist - No. - 2
- Rope Data - Dipper Trip - No. - 1
- Crowd (1) - Rope Crowd with crowd machinery located at the front center of the revolving frame, consisting of motor, brake, drum and gearing. Plastic-impregnated crowd and retract ropes are used to move the dipper handle fore and aft.
- Crowd (2) - (Optional) HydraCrowd, hydraulic power skid, located at the front center of the revolving frame deck, powers a large hydraulic cylinder to move the dipper handle fore and aft.
Dimensions - Working Ranges
- Maximum Dumping Height - 29.53ft
- Dipper Capacities - 30.6-62.7 m3 (40-82 yd3)
- Dipper Payload - 120ton (US)
- Operating Weight - 3155000lb
Dimensions (Approximate) - Optimal Working Ranges*
- Cutting Height - Maximum - 55ft
- Cutting Radius - Maximum - 79.72ft
- Radius of Level Floor - 55.77ft
- Dumping Height - With Clearance to Open Dipper Door - 29.53ft
- Revolving Frame Tail Swing Radius - 30.51ft
- Note (1) - Optimal working ranges based on loading a Cat 797F truck.
- Note (2) - *All specifications are based on a 45 m3 (59 yd3) dipper and standard 317.5 cm (125 in) crawlers.