7495 HD Electric Rope Shovel
Cat® Electric Rope Shovels combine immense payload capability with low maintenance requirements and high reliability to deliver the lowest cost-per-ton loading solution for long-life mines. The Cat 7495 HD is a smaller, tougher version of the 7495. Like the 7495, it features AC IGBT electrics for greater uptime, lower operating costs and faster cycle times. The 7495 HD is cleaner and more efficient than diesel-powered machines, plus its regenerative braking technology feeds electrical energy back to the grid.
- Dipper Payload - 90t
- Dipper Capacity - 27.5-60.4 m3 (36-79 yd3)
- Note - Dependent on application and material density.
- Working Weight - With Dipper and Standard Links - 2856700lb
- Ballast - Furnished By Customer - 574000lb
- Note (1) - These weights will vary slightly depending upon dipper and optional equipment selection.
- Note (2) - All specifications are based on a 32 m3 (42 yd3) dipper and standard 213.4 cm (84 in) treads.
- Ground Bearing Pressure - Ground bearing pressure is dependent upon many factors.
- Ground Bearing Pressure - Total Effective Bearing Area (1) - 343ft²
- Crawler Dimensions - Overall Width 274.3 cm (108 in) Treads - 34.75ft
- Ground Bearing Pressure - 213.4 cm (84 in) Treads - Standard - 58psi
- Ground Bearing Pressure - Total Effective Bearing Area (2) - 442ft²
- Hoist - A planetary gearbox with dual-output pinions provides the hoist torque transfer from the electric motor to the hoist drum gear.
- Crawler Dimensions - Overall Width 213.4 cm (84 in) Treads, Standard - 32.75ft
- Swing - Two planetary gearboxes, each driven by a vertically mounted motor, are located on either side of the revolving frame. Dual-output pinion shafts from each gearbox engage the swing rack.
- Ground Bearing Pressure - 274.3 cm (108 in) Treads - 46psi
- Upper Works Overall Width - Including Standard Walkways - 44.25ft
- Planetary Propel - Dual-motor independent drive.
Optimal Working Ranges*
- Radius of Level Floor - 52.49ft
- Dumping Height - With Clearance to Open Dipper Door - 30.84ft
- Cutting Height - Maximum - 48.75ft
- Revolving Frame Tail Swing Radius - 30.51ft
- Cutting Radius - Maximum - 74.75ft
- Note (1) - Optimal working ranges based on loading a Cat® 793F truck.
- Note (2) - *All specifications are based on a 32 m3 (42 yd3) dipper and standard 213.4 cm (84 in) treads.
- Type - Automatic, single-line system for open gear lubricant and grease.
- Components (1) - 6 pumps (4 for open gear lubricant and 2 for grease) located in an insulated, heated, double-walled lube room.
- Components (2) - External fastfill from lower level.
- Power Requirements - 60 Hz - 7,200V
- Power Requirements - 50 Hz - 6,000V, 6,600V, 7,200V, 11,000V
- Power Requirements - Peak power - 4466HP
- Power Requirements - Voltage - 3 phase, 50/60 Hz, 7,200V
- Power Requirements - Average Power Demand - 832-1165 kW (1,116-1,562 hp)
- Drive - IGBT Acutrol drive system.
- Note - Other voltage options available to suit customer requirements.
- Rope Data - Boom Suspension - Diameter - 3.25in
- Rope Data - Dipper Trip - Diameter - 0.625in
- Rope Data - Hoist - No. - 2
- Rope Data - Note - High impact ropes available as an option.
- Rope Data - Crowd - Diameter - 2.5in
- Rope Data - Retract - Diameter - 2.5in
- Rope Data - Crowd - No. - 1
- Rope Data - Hoist - Diameter - 2.75in
- Components - One piece, forged, seamless tubular dipper handle and wide-spread boom point sheaves equipped with hoist ropes and dipper padlocks to stabilize dipper handle.
- Rope Data - Boom Suspension - No. - 4
- Rope Data - Retract - No. - 1
- Crowd - Rope Crowd: the crowd machinery is located at the front center of the revolving frame; consisting of a motor, brake, drum and gearing. Plastic-impregnated crowd and retract ropes are used to move the dipper handle fore and aft.
- Rope Data - Dipper Trip - No. - 1