Ground Bearing Pressure - 213.4 cm (84 in) Treads - Standard
- Two planetary gearboxes, each driven by a vertically mounted motor, are located on either side of the revolving frame. Dual-output pinion shafts from each gearbox engage the swing rack.
- A planetary gearbox with dual-output pinions provides the hoist torque transfer from the electric motor to the hoist drum gear.
Optimal Working Ranges*
Cutting Height - Maximum
Dumping Height - With Clearance to Open Dipper Door
Cutting Radius - Maximum
Radius of Level Floor
Revolving Frame Tail Swing Radius
- Optimal working ranges based on loading a Cat® 793F truck.
- *All specifications are based on a 24 m3 (32 yd3) dipper and standard 213.4 cm (84 in) treads.
- Automatic, single-line system for open gear lubricant and grease.
- 6 pumps (4 for open gear lubricant and 2 for grease) located in an insulated, heated, double-walled lube room.
- External fast fill from lower level.
- IGBT Acutrol drive system.
Power Requirements - Peak power
Power Requirements - Voltage
- 3 phase, 50/60 Hz, 7,200V
Power Requirements - Average Power Demand
- 777-1087 kW (1,042-1,458 hp)
Power Requirements - 60 Hz
Power Requirements - 50 Hz
- 6,000V, 6,600V, 7,200V, 11,000V
- Other voltages available to suit customer requirements.
Rope Data - Crowd - Diameter
Rope Data - Dipper Trip - Diameter
Rope Data - Hoist - Diameter
Rope Data - Boom Suspension - Diameter
Rope Data - Crowd - No.
Rope Data - Retract - No.
Rope Data - Dipper Trip - No.
- One piece, forged, seamless tubular dipper handle and wide-spread boom point sheaves equipped with hoist ropes and dipper padlocks to stabilize dipper handle.
Rope Data - Boom Suspension - No.
- Rope Crowd: the crowd machinery is located at the front center of the revolving frame; consisting of a motor, brake, drum and gearing. Plastic-impregnated crowd and retract ropes are used to move the dipper handle fore and aft.