7295 Electric Rope Shovel
One of our mid-range shovels, the Cat 7295 provides proven Cat AC IGBT electronics and a robust front end design. The 7295 provides a 50-ton (45-tonne) payload, plus three- and four-pass loading capability with the Cat 785 ,789 and 793 mining trucks for an optimal loading and hauling operation.
- Dipper Payload - 50t
- Dipper Capacity - 19.1-38.2 m3 (25-50 yd3)
- Note - Dependent on application and material density.
- Working Weight - With Dipper and Standard Links - 1748837lb
- Ballast - Furnished By Customer - 352000lb
- Note (1) - These weights will vary slightly depending upon dipper and optional equipment selection.
- Note (2) - All specifications are based on a 19 m3 (25 yd3) dipper and standard 182.9 cm (72 in) treads.
- Ground Bearing Pressure - Ground bearing pressure is dependent upon many factors.
- Crawler Dimensions - Overall Width 182.9 cm (72 in) Treads, Standard - 28.22in
- Ground Bearing Pressure - 182.9 cm (72 in) Treads - 39in
- Upper Works Overall Width - Including Standard Walkways - 41.33in
- Planetary Propel - Dual-motor independent drive.
- Swing - Parallel shaft gear cases, driven by a vertically mounted motor, are located on either side of the revolving frame.
- Ground Bearing Pressure - Total Effective Bearing Area - 315.6ft²
- Hoist - A motor coupled to two gear reductions drives a 137 cm (54 in) hoist drum.
Optimal Working Ranges*
- Dumping Height - With Clearance to Open Dipper Door - 27.56ft
- Cutting Radius - Maximum - 67.59ft
- Revolving Frame Tail Swing Radius - 25.59in
- Radius of Level Floor - 48.88ft
- Cutting Height - Maximum - 45ft
- Note (1) - Optimal working ranges based on loading a Cat® 785D truck.
- Note (2) - *All specifications are based on a 19 m3 (25 yd3) dipper and standard 182.9 cm (72 in) treads.
- Type - Automatic, single-line system for open gear lubricant and grease.
- Components (1) - 6 pumps (4 for open gear lubricant and 2 for grease) located in an insulated, heated, double-walled lube room.
- Components (2) - External fast fill from lower level.
- Power Requirements - 60 Hz - 4,160V, 7,200V
- Power Requirements - Peak power - 2886HP
- Drive - IGBT Acutrol drive system.
- Power Requirements - Voltage - 3 phase, 50/60 Hz, 7,200V
- Power Requirements - 50 Hz - 6,000V, 6,600V, 7,200V
- Power Requirements - Average Power Demand - 538-753 kW (721-1,010 hp)
- Note - Other voltages available to suit customer requirements.
- Standard Rope Data - Retract - Diameter - 2.25in
- Standard Rope Data - Dipper Trip - Diameter - 0.625in
- Standard Rope Data - Boom Suspension - No. - 4
- Standard Rope Data - Crowd - No. - 1
- Standard Rope Data - Boom Suspension - Diameter - 2.75in
- Components - One piece, forged, seamless tubular dipper handle and wide-spread boom point sheaves equipped with hoist ropes and dipper padlocks to stabilize dipper handle.
- Standard Rope Data - Retract - No. - 1
- Standard Rope Data - Hoist - Diameter - 2.375in
- Standard Rope Data - Crowd - Diameter - 2.25in
- Standard Rope Data - Dipper Trip - No. - 1
- Crowd - Rope Crowd: the crowd machinery is located at the front center of the revolving frame; consisting of a motor, brake, drum and gearing. Plastic-impregnated crowd and retract ropes are used to move the dipper handle fore and aft.
- Standard Rope Data - Hoist - No. - 2
- Note - High impact ropes available as an option