A64 CASSETTE HANDLER
Getman’s line of A64 Multi-Purpose Machines protects worker safety through purpose-built design. Cassette equipment can be mounted and dismounted from the carrier via the safety of the operator’s compartment and can be loaded from ground level to eliminate the need to climb on the machine. Designed for maximum utilization, a system of interchangeable application-specific cassettes may be transported by a single carrier, allowing one machine to perform multiple tasks throughout an underground operation.
Getman’s A64 Cassette Handler offers a comprehensive system of application cassettes, including lubrication cassettes, fuel cassettes, water spray cassettes, personnel carrier cassettes, flat deck cassettes, explosives transport cassettes, and more. Customized cassettes also are available based on specific needs.
RORO system: Roll-on/roll-off pallet loading performed using a single high-torque hydraulic motor with double roller chain and shuttle hook
- Maximum payload capacity: 5,450 kg
- Flat deck dimension: 3.6 m x 2 m
- Optional crane mounted on the frame
- Designed for fast pick up and set down of cassettes by a single operator seated in cab
- Loading, tie-down, and unloading of cassette performed at ground level
- Single control operation with indicator lights showing stage of loading/unloading
- Quick couple hydraulic fittings for cassette requiring hydraulic flow
- Customized cassettes available based on specific needs