- Rating Prime - 500 kVA
- Frequency - 50/60 Hz
- Voltage - 127 - 480 V
- Engine - C15 ACERT Diesel Engine
- Fuel - Diesel
- Width - 77in
- Height - 90in
- Length - 200.9in
- Weight - With Lube Oil and Coolant - 13176lb
Fuel Consumption EU Stage IIIA
- 100% Load 50Hz - 29.1gal/hr
- 100% Load 60Hz - 32gal/hr
- 75% Load 50Hz - 23gal/hr
- 75% Load 60Hz - 26.3gal/hr
- 50% Load 50Hz - 16.4gal/hr
- 50% Load 60Hz - 18.3gal/hr
Fuel consumption Best Fuel Efficiency
- 100% Load 50Hz - 29gal/hr
- 100% Load 60Hz - 28.3gal/hr
- 75% Load 50Hz - 20.1gal/hr
- 75% Load 60Hz - 22gal/hr
- 50% Load 50Hz - 14.3gal/hr
- 50% Load 60Hz - 15.7gal/hr
Noise rating (with enclosure) EU Stage IIIA
- Sound Power @ 1 meters (3 feet) @ 75% of rating (50Hz) - 77.5 dB(A)
- Sound Power @ 1 meters (3 feet) @ 75% of rating (60Hz) - 79.8 dB(A)
Noise rating (with enclosure) Best Fuel Efficiency
- Sound Power @ 1 meters (3 feet) @ 75% of rating (50Hz) - 80.1 dB(A)
- Sound Power @ 1 meters (3 feet) @ 75% of rating (60Hz) - 80 dB(A)
- Cat C15 Diesel Engine
- Turbo charged.
- LC6114F frame.
- Air Filter
- Cyclonic/paper with dust cup and service indicator.
- Cat Connect Remote Monitoring
- Provides package monitoring and management.
- Cooling System
- Package mounted radiator with vertical air discharge. Filled from factory.
- Charging / Starting System
- 24V heavy duty starting motor and charging alternator c/w battery isolator.
- Fuel System
- Dual wall fuel tank with 3 way directional valve for external supply.
- Control Panel
- Digital EMCP4.2B set mounted controller.
- Single, robust enclosure for controls and distribution c/w 4 pole circuit breaker and safety cut off.
- Heavy Duty steel base frame with integral fuel tank. Fork lift pockets. Dragging bars. Lifting frame and 4 point lift. Base frame is wider than enclosure to protect generator set during transportation.
- Sound attenuating, galvanised steel enclosure with exceptional noise reduction performance.
- Integrated spark arresting silencer.
- Lube Oil
- On engine primary and secondary oil filters. Filled from factory.
- Factory tested and inspected.