MD6640 Rotary Drill
Designed for longevity and easy access to components, the MD6640 is favored by drillers for dependability and serviceability. Adding to its productivity are smart features such as a simple hydraulics system, reliable electrical in all weather conditions, quick pipe changes, and angle hole drilling to 25° in 5° increments. Efficient and comfortable cab is designed for maximum operator productivity. Additionally, vibration and noise are minimized by the use of proven programmed drill control option with the cushioned centralizer and shock sub.
- Bit Load - up to 64 000 kg (up to 141,096 lb)
- Hole Diameter - 244 - 406 mm (9.6 - 16 in)
- Engine - AC Induction Motor - Dual Shaft 522-746 kW (600 hp)
- Working Weight - 339512lb
- Multi-Pass Hole Depth - Up to 85.3 m (280 ft)
- Single Pass Hole Depth - 18.3 - 21.3 m (60 - 70 ft)