Cat excavators and skid steer loaders offer you the flexibility to use other brands of hammer attachments, like Epiroc hammers. These hammers, also known as hydraulic breakers, provide you with the power you need to handle the toughest jobs, from Nevada’s white caliche to thick concrete. Whether you’re working on a rural, undeveloped jobsite or in the heart of the city, Epiroc hammers on your Cat excavator or skid steer will get the job done.
Epiroc Solid Body Breakers
These hammer attachments are perfect for demolishing light concrete structures and asphalt pavements, both outdoors and indoors, performing earthworks, scaling in underground operations, and cleaning ladles and converters in foundries.
– Maintenance-free high-pressure accumulator with a patented diaphragm support delivers consistent performance and high reliability.
– The integrated pressure relief valve protects against overloads.
– Floating fit tool bushing with a patented tool locking system enables quick and easy on-site replacement.
– The unique Solid Body concept eliminates common parts to enable high durability and a slim, compact, lightweight design.
Epiroc Medium Breakers
These hammer attachments are ideal for concrete and asphalt demolition work, secondary rock breaking and primary rock excavation on construction sites.
– The automatic lubrication system ContiLube® II optimizes the lubrication procedure and reduces maintenance and standstills to a minimum.
– The VibroSilenced Plus concept with non-metallic suspension of percussion mechanism in the fully-sealed box reduces noise and vibration levels.
Epiroc Heavy Breakers
These hammer attachments are highly adapted for primary blast-free rock excavation and secondary rock breaking on construction sites and in quarries, surface and underground mines as well as primary demolition of massive reinforced concrete structures.
– Energy recovery automatically utilizes the piston recoil energy to reduce vibration levels and improve performance.
– The optional active two-stage sealing system DustProtector II extends the service life of components and lowers grease consumption.
Epiroc Drum Cutters
Transverse Drum Cutters
These drum cutters are an excellent choice for rock or concrete wall and surface profiling, trenching, soft rock and frozen soil excavation and demolition.
– Extremely robust spur gears for optimum energy transmission and reliability
– Robust housing design with HARDOX wear protection for higher uptime
– QuickSnap retaining system (ER 600-3000) for quick and easy pick changing
– Large variety of cutting heads for various applications available
– Adoptable high torque gear motor for higher productivity and motor lifetime
– Mechnical 360° rotatable bracket (ER 50-3000) with central fixing bolt for easy positioning of drum cutter