Yes, we’re open and here to serve you!
At Cashman Equipment, we are committed to keeping our team healthy and safe while at the same time taking care of our customers. Safety is our top priority and we are focused on it more than ever before as we deal with COVID-19. Responsible actions taken today, can help us persevere together. Cashman has been deemed an essential business; therefore, all locations will remain operational during our normal business hours. As the situation continues to evolve, we would like to reassure you we are closely monitoring the developments and have resources in place to minimize disruptions of our services with the full support of our partner, Caterpillar.
In addition, we are taking the following necessary steps to ensure minimal exposure and maximum safety:
– As you visit our facilities, please follow social distancing guidelines.
-For your health and ours, we are now offering curbside parts pickup for will call orders. Please call the appropriate number below once you have arrived in our parking lot:
– Henderson 702.633.4567
– Reno 775.332.2471
– Elko 775.778.6514
– Winnemucca 775.625.8400
– We have added additional parts deliveries and are encouraging customers to call in their orders.
– With your current open line of credit, parts will also be available on Parts.Cat.com and ship directly to your specified location.
– All Cashman employees who come in contact with customers have been advised to have virtual meetings where possible to minimize exposure and limit face-to-face interactions.
– All field service technicians and delivery drivers have been instructed to follow COVID-19 precautions established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) while on-site.
– Field sales personnel have been instructed to make appointments before any face-to-face interactions and they will be adhering to your COVID-19 related safety precautions.
– We have restricted all non-essential air travel.
– We have established guidelines for employees to work from home where possible.
– For the safety of our employees and potential guests, visitors will only be invited on-site for essential business purposes.
– We are ensuring our actions are consistent with the latest recommendations and expert guidance from the CDC.
We all have a duty to unite behind our common purpose of slowing the spread of this virus by “flattening the curve.” We are committed to serving your needs during these unprecedented times.
The Cashman Equipment Team