– Initial point of contact for phone calls.
– Organize, communicate and prioritize to ensure the successful operation of the department.
– Assist in creating and providing estimates and quotes.
– Negotiate disputed service repair orders with customers.
– Up sells to customers recommended service and parts.
– Follow up on pending jobs and back ordered parts to ensure customers are informed and jobs are progressing smoothly.
– Schedule all repairs with customer. Ensure that all repair tasks are performed in a safe and logical manner. Stay informed of all work-in-progress.
– Assist Service Administration in managing work-in-process to minimize expense and maximize cash flow.
– Open and close work orders.
– Review and approve employee time and all work order documentation.
Ideal candidate must demonstrate leadership, integrity, teamwork, and provide great customer service. Cashman Equipment also offers great benefits – 401(k), medical, dental, paid holidays, paid personal leave, and more! Visit our Career Search for more details on this position and many others.