- Install and calibrate new on-board system hardware and software, including registration and commissioning of Technology Product systems. Specializing in Terrain for Drilling and Loading also CAT Command for Underground systems.
- Diagnose, maintain and support on-board and infrastructure hardware, including support of GPS receivers and off-board and on-board radios.
- Work with new users and staff (operators and office personnel) on current and updated product (including on-site troubleshooting and maintenance).
- Distribute and install software upgrades to the office and on-board systems including firmware updates to GPS receivers and radios.
- Provide warranty support repairs and insuring service reports and all pertinent repair information is provided to maximize warranty claim recovery.
- Provide customer support as outlined in any Technology Support Agreements assigned.
Ideal candidate must demonstrate leadership, integrity, teamwork, and provide great customer service. Cashman Equipment also offers great benefits – 401(k), medical, dental, paid holidays, paid personal leave, and more! Visit our Career Search for more details on this position and many others.