• Perform shipping, receiving, freight, perpetual count, bin stock orders, making hoses, filling batteries
and back order procedures with a high degree of accuracy and in a timely manner.
• Communicate effectively with customers, other employees and supervisor.
• Process all documentation generated in the parts department.
• Display the ability to learn and apply new knowledge of parts, components and equipment.
• Accurate, timely deliveries and/or pick-ups to specified customers at scheduled location time and
day of small parts and components.
• Complete appropriate delivery and pick-up documentation. Secure loads for transportation as
Ideal candidate must demonstrate leadership, integrity, teamwork, and provide great customer service.
Cashman Equipment also offers great benefits – 401(k), medical, dental, paid holidays, paid personal
leave, and more! Visit our Career Search for more details on this position and many others.