Cashman Equipment currently has a job opening for a Truck Shop Technician prepared to perform the following functions:
- Perform quality maintenance, diagnosis, disassemble, inspect, perform rebuilds and reassemble all components or equipment (i.e., engines, power trains, hydraulics, fuel systems, power generation, electrical codes, etc). This may include failure analysis as required.
- Perform responsibilities at customer job site with minimum supervision and also in shop as needed.
- Complete all paperwork in an accurate and timely manner, such as, work orders, delivery/return damage tickets, fuel usage reports, etc.
- Display the ability to learn and apply new knowledge through attendance at technical classes to advance technical capabilities.
- Communicate effectively with customers, other employees and supervisor.
Ideal candidate must demonstrate leadership, integrity, teamwork, and provide great customer service. Cashman Equipment also offers great benefits – 401(k), medical, dental, paid holidays, paid personal leave, and more! Visit our Career Search for more details on this position and many others.