Cashman Equipment currently has a job opening for a Welder prepared to perform the following functions:
– Organize, communicate and delegate responsibilities and priorities to ensure the successful operation of the department.
– Provide regular and timely feedback that recognizes performance, motivates employees and promotes self-development.
– Communicate with and coach employees on assignments, providing technical expertise as needed.
– Select, train and develop employees consistent with department/division goals.
– Communicate effectively and actively seek and provide feedback.
– Schedule all repairs and assign priorities, i.e., Technicians, jobs, etc. for which the shop(s) or individual(s) is accountable. Ensure that all repair tasks are performed in a safe and logical manner. Keep abreast of all work in progress.
– Assist Technicians in trouble shooting when requested or required.
– Inspect and test machine/components after repair completion for quality in workmanship and proper operation.
– Effectively communicate with Service Manager on status of work in assigned area.
– Assist Service Administration in managing work in process to minimize expense and maximize cash flow.
– Coordinate with other Shop Supervisors in scheduling repairs and assigning priorities to ensure smooth work flow in shops.
Ideal candidate must demonstrate leadership, integrity, teamwork, and provide great customer service. Cashman Equipment also offers great benefits – 401(k), medical, dental, paid holidays, paid personal leave, and more! Visit our Career Search for more details on this position and many others.