- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with all current and potential customers to maximize used equipment sales and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop and acquire new customers in assigned territory utilizing scheduled appointments, professional quality sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Complete Sales Department paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Obtain Used Equipment Manager approval on orders requiring approval.
- Develop and present a customer sales strategy and update it quarterly.
- Need to be proficient in the inspection and purchase of all types of used earthmoving machinery with the approval of the Used Equipment Manager.
Ideal candidate must demonstrate leadership, integrity, teamwork, and provide great customer service. Cashman Equipment also offers great benefits – 401(k), medical, dental, paid holidays, paid personal leave, and more! Visit our Career Search for more details on this position and many others.