Cashman Equipment currently has job openings for Warranty Administrator prepared to perform the following functions:
- Initial point of contact for customer interaction.
- Assist in planning, organizing and delegating the responsibilities for the successful operation of the shops.
- Assist in creating and providing estimates and quotes.
- Open, maintain and invoice the service work order for the assigned service area ensuring that all service and warranty related documents and reports are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and communicate with shop lead(s) and supervisor in scheduling repairs to ensure a smooth transition of “Work In Process” between shifts.
Ideal candidate must demonstrate leadership, integrity, teamwork, and provide great customer service. Cashman Equipment also offers great benefits – 401(k), medical, dental, paid holidays, paid personal leave, and more! Visit our Career Search for more details on this position and many others.