- Perform shipping, receiving, freight, perpetual count, bin stock orders, making hoses, filling batteries and back order procedures with a high degree of accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with customers, other employees and supervisor.
- Process all documentation generated in the parts department.
- Display the ability to learn and apply new knowledge of parts, components and equipment.
- Accurate, timely deliveries and/or pick-ups to specified customers at scheduled location time and day of small parts and components.
- Complete appropriate delivery and pick-up documentation. Secure loads for transportation as appropriate.
Ideal candidate must demonstrate leadership, integrity, teamwork, and provide great customer service. Cashman Equipment also offers great benefits – 401(k), medical, dental, paid holidays, paid personal leave, and more! Visit our Career Search for more details on this position and many others.