Cashman Equipment currently has a job openings for Component Rebuild Center (CRC) Technicians prepared to perform the following functions:
- Perform quality maintenance, diagnosis, disassemble, inspect, perform rebuilds, reassembles and tests all hydraulic components. This may include failure analysis as required.
- Perform responsibilities in shop with minimum supervision.
- Complete all paperwork in an accurate and timely manner, such as: work orders, delivery/return damage tickets, fuel usage reports, etc.
- Display the ability to learn and apply new knowledge through attendance at technical classes to advance technical capabilities.
- Communicate effectively with customers, other employees and supervisor.
Ideal candidate must demonstrate leadership, integrity, teamwork, and provide great customer service. Cashman Equipment also offers great benefits – 401(k), medical, dental, paid holidays, paid personal leave, and more! Visit our Career Search for more details on this position and many others.